The initial meeting with the client plays a crucial role in the development of one's surveillance case. Details about the
subject have to be provided in order for the consultant to suggest surveillance with
Here are some of the ways we carry out surveillance:
1) We first understand the schedule / routine of the subject, paying particular attention to off days / free time / suspicious
days / special occasions.
2) We structure / plan the surveillance according to the schedule of the subject, avoiding days and timing which are less
likely to yield positive results.
3) As we go along, we will update the client on the status and current findings to plan ahead for the next surveillance.
Timings that are not productive or fruitful will be avoided.
4) Video recording with date and time will be taken. Photos can be extracted where needed.
5) The above approach allows us to achieve maximum results in minimum time, thereby saving cost.
It is best to drop by for a no-obligation discussion in order for us to understand your requirements and make the most appropriate
recommendation. Also, note that our costs are usually recoverable in court proceedings.
DP Quest Investigation Consultancy understands the sensitivity pertaining to Surveillance and Investigations.
For any enquiries or advice needed, you can
contact us or email us at